RE: Lilo Problems

Thanks for the help everyone. I ended up getting the answer from the
LILO developer. His answer is below. The problem stems from the fact
that the version of LILO in stable can't handle the bios booting from a
disk other than the first one, without telling lilo what the bios boot
order is. In my system the first HD according to the bios is /dev/hda
then /dev/hdb and then /dev/sda. The bios re-arranges them for booting
purposes and lilo needs to know the order they are for booting which in
my case is /dev/sda then /dev/hda and then /dev/hdb.

Thanks
Jefferson Cowart
Jeff@cowart.net