Partitioning for mail and web server

A friend of mine has just purchased his first "real" server -- until then he
has, like most of us, used desktop machines in server roles.

This machine has an 80Gb IDE hard drive; my friend would like to use it as a
web and mail server, using Debian Woody (and he would like to apply security
updates using cron).

This is for a business, but it's a small one (computer shop and ISP
providing mail and web services) and I wonder how to best make use of that
80Gb.

I can see something like:

swap		 1Gb
root partition	 1Gb