Re: Network is unreachable (bcm4400)

Thanks Howell! I recompiled the kernel with DHCP support and everything works
fine now. I was a little bit confused with kernel documentation as it says
that this option is needed only for booting diskless machines off the
network, but it seems that you can't use DHCP without it at all.

Cheers,
Slaven