Best? groupware

I need some advice on which groupware I should select
for small business.

The business is currently using windows XP with a
Linux file server and firewall. And has two separate
offices each with approximately 10 windows desktops.

The plan is to migrate some of the windows desktops to
knoppix (debian) desktops, in order to reduce
licensing cost.

I am currently considering kroupware, SuSE Linux
Openexchange Server, evolution connector, Open Source
Groupware (from the openoffice people).

Some requirements.
1) I don't want to buy a MS exchange server or
license.
2) Must be able to assign task and calender events to
users based on permission.
3) Must support the remote office environment I
described.
4) Must support Chinese clients.
5) Must support MS Outlook.

We have considered Lotus on a Linux server but decided
that it was over kill and did not that fact that we
would be tied into the lotus clients. Also the price
sort of scared us.

The Suse and evolution solutions are in our price
range, but the have some draw backs. We currently
don't have any suse servers. We have a Red Hat
firewall, but I plan to very soon replace it with a
debian based firewall. We are trying to reduce our
support requirements to only one linux flavour. And we
figure debian is the easiest, so is the best long term
solution. I am concerned about the evolution
connector. Did I read the requirements correctly? I
need an exchange server license? If so it is out.

Kroupware (Kolab), requires a propriety connector for
Outlook clients. That is OK with us. How mature is it?
Open Source Groupware, how mature is it?

Thank you for your advice.

-tim.