Re: Mutt: Maildir & "Mail/IN*: No such file or directory"

<quote who="Adam Bogacki">

> is there a conflict between the 'Maildir' paragraph
> and the following 'Mail/IN*' below [.muttrc] ?

Yes. They have nothing to do with each other. If you're switching to
Maildir, your mail is in ~/Maildir. None of your mailboxes lines are
relevant.

Read my configs again, and comment/uncomment the right bits. :-)

- Jeff

     "Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Dark
                             Helmet, Spaceballs