Defective Gnumeric cursor

Hi,
Just started up Gnumeric (version from unstable: 1.1.19-1) for the first
time in a while.  The Gnumeric cursor, the one that looks like a
cross, appears to be deformed.  This isn't a problem with the app itself,
because upon installing the gnumeric1.0 package instead (which is based on
GTK+ 1.2 rather than 2.x), the cursor is still deformed in the same way.

Anyone know what package contains this cursor that I should file a bug
against?  (Where can I find images of the available system cursors,
anyway?)

Regards,

--
Kevin McCarty                Physics Department
kmccarty@princeton.edu       Princeton University