Large X Fonts after switching to font server

Hi Everyone,

   I switched from using font files to using a font server and now the
standard font size is larger, especially on Mozilla. For example,
Mozilla's 'Preference' page takes up practically 90% of the screen
vertically as before it was more of a normal window. Plus, the link
names in the "Personal Toolbar" just above the browser's content area
are pretty large and not as many fit onto it as before.

   Any idea of how this happened or is there some setting to make the
standard font size smaller?

   FWIW, I installed *all* Debian bit-mapped Xfont packages onto the
font server.

   Thank you, Elizabeth