Re: Help with netsol ripoff?

On Sat, 3 May 2003, Michael D. Crawford wrote:

>   I don't see why the previous owner of a domain can't renew it even if it has
> expired.

Both my domains expired, and until they cut the DNS off at the root
servers I didn't even notice.

I renewed both past their expiry date and it accepted it just fine.  Mine
were only expired for a week or two though.

And yes, netsol is pretty strange, I had to correct a tech's typo there,
they entered two of our domains while their caps lock was on.  Took a few
months, of faxing them every couple days with the change name request.  I
gave up trying to get the email contact fixed, it's virtually impossible.