Re: Cable Internet provider (Adelphia) system policies toward GNU/Linux

I don't remember the details, but doesn't Windows' DHCP client request its
old IP back the next time? Can you configure dhcpclient to request the
previous IP instead of just sending a blanket request?

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu