Dazed and confused

Hello,

My Linux system has now been up and running for some time but to make it
run I must give the kernel the argument nmi_watchdog=1 or else I get a
loop telling me something like :

Uhuh. NMI received for unknown reason 2d.
Do you have a strange power saving mode enabled ?
Dazed and confused, but trying to continue
Uhuh. NMI received for unknown reason 3d.
Do you have a strange power saving mode enabled ?
Dazed and confused, but trying to continue

I never found what was producing this result. I have no "strange power
saving mode enabled" as far as I know. My computer hardware
configuration is though somehow complex since I have a dual CPU
motherboard (MSI 694D Pro) but I have a friend who has the same
motherboard and never got this message.

Could anyone explain the cause of this matter ?

Thanks in advance,

Vincent