Re: KDE problem

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tran Tuan Anh" <trantuan@comp.nus.edu.sg>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 1:18 AM
Subject: KDE problem

Hi,

I managed to bring up KDE,
however there are few problems.

The resolution of screen is 1400*1200 which is too big,
could anyone tell me how to resize?

and now when I boot system up the login screen is in graphic not text..
and I did not do anything... how could I change it back to text login?
Run dpkg-xconfigurator or edit /etc/X11/XF86Config-4

also I cannot use Alt F2, Alt F3 etc to switch to another virtual consoles
in KDE :(
I'm using pc104 keyboard US. I use the Microsoft Button(Left one ONLY) and the corresponding Fn button. For somereason, the right one doesn't work. You can edit this in the control panel by finding the keyboard window.

Hope someone can gives me a hint!

Thanks a lot!
Tuan Anh

listmaster@lists.debian.org