Re: debian mailing list archive in mbox format

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 04:00:02PM -0600, Drew Scott Daniels wrote:
> Is it possible to get mailing list archive messages in mbox format?

They're stored on master.debian.org in one-per-month mbox format, but as
far as I can tell not exported. A wishlist bug on listarchives might be
in order, if there isn't one there already.

> Having an mbox formatted file for each message in the mailing list archive
> would be my preference. This again is probably a wishlist bug against the
> mail archiving software. If a bug needs to be filed on this, it would
> probably be useful for package developer(s) to be informed on who worked
> on the BTS mbox features.

The primary listarchives maintainer is also a BTS maintainer so knows
about this already, but (speaking as another BTS maintainer) the BTS
mbox code will not be useful for lists.debian.org.

Cheers,