RE: lwresd AND bind/named???? - 'nother Debian newbie question...

> From: Rob Weir [mailto:rweir@ertius.org]
>
>I haven't used it, but judging from the package description, 'no'.

That's the conclusion I came to as well.   I don't see anything in
particular using the lightweight resolver, but if it wants to, I added:

lwres      { };

to the /etc/bind/named.conf, and then bind provides that server
functionality.

I have no idea whether the debian package manager provides the functionality
to do, "install package x, unless option a in enabled in package y"

Kinda interesting question...

-Jeff