mnoGoSearch, mySQL, pgSQL und PHP4

Hello,

I try to get MnoGoSearch running with mySQL und _without_ pgSQL. There is a
package "mnogosearch-common" which seems to rely on pgSQL and does not
support mySQL. Then there is "mnogosearch-pgsql", but no "mnogosearch-mysql".
Which packages do I need to run mnogosearch with mysql and without pgsql? Is
that possible at all using debian packages?
Another problem ist the integration into PGP. I found a "mnogosearch-php"
package which seems to be the PHP frontend. The frontend relies on the
PHP4-mnogo-Module. But I can't find a "php4-mnogo" package. Do I need a
special package to get the mnogo-PHP-api running? Which package do I need?

Thank you very much,
Philipp