Re: OT: how to convert apple/mac .dmg to .iso images?

On Friday 31 January 2003 12:53, funky soul wrote:
> i'm wondering if anybody knows how to convert .dmg CD images(?) created
> under MacOS to iso9660 images. i'd like to burn those images on CD with
> xcdroast or similar programs under linux. is there a program or a script
> that can do the conversion? apparently 'disk copy' for OS X can make .dmg
> files from iso images and 'toast' can burn CDs from those .dmg files.
> that's all hints i found on the web.

Disclaimer: I don't know zilch about those images.

Chances are that those images are the same thing as iso's with another
extension. To verify this, you could try to mount such an image locally with
type iso9660. If this works and you get a readable result, it's all fine.

--
Got Backup?