Flickering

Hi folks,

I have this problem of flickering when running running X session. I
guess
it is due to in appropriate refresh rate. I have a 15" moniter that
comes as a part of dell dimension 4300 config.

I am running  session at 1024x768 resolution with hysnc and vsync to be
3-50 and 50-150 that I entered during xserver-xfree86 configuration.

I have Ati 128 Rage card.

The problem is I do not know how to fine tune to make the flickering
go away. I would appreciate some suggestions on this.

Thank you
regards.
Harshu

=====
Never underestimate the predictibitly of stupidity!