Can I format DOS drive drom linux?

I have a dual boot woody and win2000 system, and I want to create a
FAT32 partition and format it so I can store files from my linux side
there before moving them to the win2000 side. My question is this:

	Is it possible from the linux side to create and format a FAT32
	partition? The answer to the create part is obviously yes, but
	can I also format the created FAT32 partition using linux tools?

Thanks,
Lars.

--
Lars Jensen, Truckee Meadows Community College, Reno NV 89512-3999.
Tel: 775.673.7113 E-mail: jensen@scsr.nevada.edu