Printer Recommendations?

I've finally gotten fed up with my roommate's Canon CBJ-2100 printer and
all of it's associated problems (both software and hardware) and have
decided to get a new one. My only requirements are that it's relatively
inexpensive (< $200 US) and that it can be set up easily and will work
well on our LAN. All of the machines except for one are running Debian,
and the one that it will physically be connected to is running Debian.
Any suggestions on a good choice?

p.s. I've been intrigued by the new Lexmark 75XP PrinTrio that I've seen
advertised that prints and scans and is a little over $100 US but I
don't know anything about how well it works period or how well it works
under Linux.