Re: spamassassin out of memory

On 16 Dec 2002, Lloyd Zusman wrote:
> Small but significant correction.  See below ...
>
> Anthony Campbell <ac@acampbell.org.uk> writes:

[snip]

> > Translation:
> >
> > I use spamassassin to filter my mail using .forward and a procmail rule.
> >
> > When I have too much mail it suddenly, usually after a "we" [?], it
> > crashes and I get "out of memory; killed process..."
> >
> > My desperate question is: when this happens do I use all the mail which
>                                                    ^^^
> I think you meant to type "lose" instead of "use", above.

Yes indeed.

> > it was filtering at the time?
>

> Did things get turned around in your brain because of the phrase "use it
> or lose it"?  :)

Thanks for spotting this. I find I make such mistypings quite often
these days. Something odd happening in my brain, certainly; I hope it's
a feature and not a bug.

AC

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic