From: ernst [mailto:ernst@bluezone.no]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 3:44 PM
To: Wathen, Metherion
Cc: Debian-User (E-mail)
Subject: RE: How do you recover a long filename that Wndows squashed?

OK, thats kind of wierd, but the image of debian doesn't contain the 8.3
caracters, right?

So when does it happend, when u burn it or copy the burned cd to hd? If
it's cdcreator(wich i don't belive it is) then mabye scould try clonecd.
It just take the image 'as is' and put it on a cdr.

Or the right way, the debian way...:)

/ernst