X11 and PM Event received: Power Status Change

Today I installed debian (from Knoppix) on my Laptop.
Nearly everything works fine so far, except for one little flaw.
Every minute or so a new line is written in my /var/log/XFree86.0.log, stating
(II) PM Event received: Power Status Change

What can I do to disable this (nonsense) message.
This message even occurs, if I'm plugged to the main power supply.

I'm concerned, that this will prevent my disk from spinning down.

If that matters, it's a Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600

advTHANXance, Michael