Postfix server acting as relay !!!!

I thought I had fixed my server so it wouldn't relay, but I just now looked at the queue and OH MY GOD!!!

Here is my main.cf

Any ideas????

Curtis
# see /usr/share/postfix/main.cf.dist for a commented, fuller
# version of this file.

# Do not change these directory settings - they are critical to Postfix
# operation.
command_directory = /usr/sbin
daemon_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
program_directory = /usr/lib/postfix

mail_owner = postfix

setgid_group = postdrop
biff = no

# appending .domain is the MUA's job.
append_dot_mydomain = no
myhostname = pacifica.vostok1.com
mydomain = vostok1.com
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases, ldap:ldapdata
myorigin = /etc/mailname
# mydestination = Pacifica.Vostok1.com, localhost.Vostok1.com, localhost
mydestination = $mydomain, $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost
#relayhost =
mynetworks = 10.0.1.0/24, 10.0.0.0/24

local_transport = cyrus
#mailbox_transport = lmtp:unix:/cyrus/socket/lmtp
mailbox_transport = cyrus

#smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated
smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated, permit_mynetworks, reject_unknown_client
smtpd_delay_reject = yes

#local_recipient_maps = unix:passwd.byname

mailbox_command =
mailbox_size_limit = 0
recipient_delimiter =
#relayhost =

#relay_domains = $mydestination, $virtual_domains
#virtual_domains = pacificseabass.com, vostok.pt, npc-usa.com