need some help on lynx

hello all

this is something i have tried to do but could not.

typically, every day, i go to google. go to google news. switch to text
mode. all this is done by way of links provided on the page.

once in the text mode news, i type in the same query in the space
provided.

i wanted to know if i can automate the whole thing or at least the last
typing a query part of it. may be i can store the query in a text file
and be done. there is an 's' option in lynx but i did not understand it
much.

--
regards,

sandip p deshmukh

"I'd love to go out with you, but the last time I went out, I never came back."