Re: Open Source file delivery for apache

* Rob Weir <rweir@softhome.net> [2002-11-23 16:25]:

> It sounds like this is in line with the letter, if not the spirit of the
> GPL.  As long as you're willig to give the source to anyone who you give
> the binary to, under the terms of the GPL, then you'll be fine.

The full bunch of source will come with it.  Of every source file, the
header mentions GPL....

> IANAL, IANAA, I do not have enough money to be worth suing, etc...
  ?????  ?????  -- what do they mean in full words?

Do you have any idea where to get such a delivery-system?

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf