Support for Trust / A4Tech dual scroll pointers in X 4.2

I said I'd give this out when I'd written it, so here it is...

My hack for X 4.2 to add support for the Trust Ami Track Dual Scroll
mechanical trackball.

The chip inside this beast is branded "A4-Tech WDC-1007" so the hack
will probably work with A4-Tech dual scroll pointers as well. (I
haven't detected any signs of electronic schizophrenia due to the
thing thinking it's an old hard drive.)

Took me too long, because I nuked my system half way through and took
ages to get it all working properly again.

Hope this is useful to somebody! A similar gpm hack will follow in a
while (got other stuff to do first).

Pigeon