	http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

-- use secure pop3 or secure imaps
	-- list of secure pop3 daemons
	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail/secure_pop3.txt

-- user your favorite antivirus app
	-- list of anti-virus apps
	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail/antivirus.gwif.html

	-- disallow MIME and you're lot safer

-- dont forget to check your server for open-relays
	-- list of online testors
	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail/openrelay.gwif.html

-- for anti-spam... install your favorite app
	-- list of anti-spam apps
	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail/antispam.gwif.html

	-- add more rbls for anti-spam
	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail/rbl.gwif.html

-- and when its all done... start over and review again ...

have fun
alvin