hey a hat trick of online bitching by me ;-)

Oh i'm on a roll, call it a hat trick ;-)

This site article rocks:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=528&u=/ap/20021031/ap_on_hi
_te/reporting_hackers&printer=1

Another idea of control gone wrong.  Hell - if I own shares in a company I
sure as hell want to know if it fucks up on security and gets hacked.  I
should have that right as a paying consumer, but again the US government
says I don't (well if I lived in USA that is - thank fuck I don't).

Question:  How do dickheads end up in government as politicicans
(supposedly) serving the public?

Dave