Re: strange behaviour ripping an audio cd on a dvd drive

This one time, at band camp, Lukas Ruf said:
(Monday 28 October 2002 03:27 am)

> on my computer there is a dvd drive from which I can download any
> files when
> mount -t iso9660 /dev/hdd /cdrom
> got executed.
>
> However, when I try to rip my audio cd by using grip, the disk drive
> does not get read?

Try running grip --help from the console (in X) to get optional args. Then use
the --device= argument to specify the device you want it to use. You can also
set the device up permanently in the config file.

Warren