Missing readme for icecast

Hi,
I wanted to set up an icecast server (icecast-server 1:1.3.11-4.3 in
testing) and in the first configuration screen it says:
"Icecast has been compiled with encrypted passwords support. Plain
text password consequently won't work. Please read the README.Debian
file to learn how to generate encrypted passwords"
However there is no README.Debian file included in the package.
Is this a bug in the package?
Where can I get this file or other instructions on how to set up
icecast in debian?

Thanks,
Leo