Re: X color pickers

Good call... in fact that is how I wound up doing it, too... (matching
the background of my desktop with a background for
x-terminal-emulator).  I sampled the background into Gimp and got the
rgb value, then put that in the custom xterm command!  See how much you
forget when you do an upgrade!?!

Shawn