Re: wysiwyg html editor

    "Paul" == Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org> writes:

    Paul> On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 08:38:02AM -0500, Shyamal Prasad
    Paul> wrote:
    >> Incidentally, if you use XEmacs you get an HTML mode based on
    >> the PSGML mode by default. This comes with all the DTDs for
    >> HTML, and the editing mode is fully validating. You can use
    >> mouse clicks to figure

    Paul> Dude, that's pretty badass.  Does GNUMACS do this?  I'm
    Paul> starting a quest to reach for the GNU way.[1]

I know that PSGML works with GNU Emacs, I have

ii  psgml 1.2.4-5  An Emacs major mode for editing SGML documen

and GNU Emacs does seem to use the PSGML based HTML mode. Give it a
spin. I switched to XEmacs some 7 years ago, so unfortunately I can
never be sure anymore what it does easily....

Cheers!
Shyamal