Re: still more troubles with connecting for the update sources

This one time, at band camp, Scott B. Berry said:
> Hello there,
> I am still having problems.  I hand coded in the deb ftp.us.debian.or and
> the rest of that line but it just refuses to connect with my modem.  Just so
> people know I am using dialup right now.
> Scott Berry
Can you post the relevant sources, and the exact error message?
Earlier, it sounded like DNS failure (either bad address, or DNS lookup
failed) but to help, I'd need to know exactly how it's failing.  Being
on a dialup vs. ethernet shouldn't matter so much for this (except that
it takes longer)

Steve
--
The duration of passion is proportionate with the original resistance
of the woman.