RE: Why do I need to be a %^#$# programmer to use Linux?

Nate,

OK, so I gave in and re-compiled my kernel.  Had some issues but got through
it.

I can now run the rpm --rebuild command as you have done below with no
problems. However, when I go to actually make the digi files, I get a bunch
of dependency errors.  It looks like it is looking for some rpm files
specific to version 3.0.?? and I have 4.0.? installed.  Is that possible??

Did you take the digi stuff all the way to the point of generating the
utilities and module file?

Thanks!!

Barry deFreese
NTS Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell