Re: jigdo question

On Friday 13 September 2002 10:13 am, Gary Hennigan wrote:
> I'm trying to get Jigdo to create the 1st NON-US woody CD and in the
> end it keeps bombing with:
>
> ============
> Aaargh - 2 files could not be downloaded. This should not
> happen! Depending on the problem, it may help to retry downloading
> the missing files.
> Also, you could try changing to another Debian or Non-US server,
> in case the one you used is out of sync.
>
> However, if all the files downloaded without errors and you
> still get this message, it means that the files changed on the
> server, so the image cannot be generated.
> As a last resort, you could try to complete the CD image download
> by fetching the remaining data with rsync.
>
> Press Return to retry downloading the missing files.
> Press Ctrl-C to abort. (If you re-run jigdo-lite later, it will
> resume from here, the downloaded data is not lost if you press
> Ctrl-C now.)
> ============
>
> No matter how many times I retry or which of a couple of mirrors I
> select I always get this message. How can I tell which two files it
> needs?
>
> I'm using the standard Jigdo server and file, I think, ie.,
>
> http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/current/jigdo/i386/woody-i386-1.NON
>US.jigdo
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Gary

Greetings Gary:

I used jigdo to pull the full seven cd set down two weeks ago without
problems.  Looking at that error makes me think that you might just want to
wait twenty four hours and try again.  That should ge enough time for the new
files to sync on the servers.

gl

- --

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user\/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. I SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.
Free software, in a free world, for a free spirit. Please Support freedom!