Re: Writing a kernel building walkthrough - proofreaders wanted

At 2002-09-13T05:33:11Z, Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> writes:

> Have you looked at /usr/share/doc/kernel-package/README.gz and
> /usr/share/doc/kernel-package/Problems.gz ?

Yes, I have.  Those (particularly README.gz) and 'man make-kpkg' gave me
enough information to get the job done, but I wanted a step-by-step
walkthrough of the process.  Between the LVM2 patches and NVidia module, it
seemed that I always missed a step somewhere.

I thought that if I were going to bother to document the steps, then I might
as well share it with the world.
--
Kirk Strauser
The Strauser Group - http://www.strausergroup.com/