Illegal indirect block found

Hi,

I have a problem booting my notebook under Woody. I received a

Bad block 0 used as bad block indirect block ?!?

This inconsensistency [...] use dumpe2fs -b to dump out the bad block list and
e2fsck -L filename to read it back in again

I tried running e2fsck with all copys of my superblocks, run badblocks and
finally copy dumpe2fs from a RH73 and run it. I got message that my partition
was not recognized by dumpe2fs. So I run mke2fs -b 4096 -S /dev/hdax and try
again 2fsck. Same result. Now running dumpe2fs give me an

ext2fs_read_bb_inode: Illegal indirect block found

Is there a solution to go further without reinstalling system?

Thanks for help

--
daniel.huhardeaux