Advice please: Picking a mail server

Hello all,

I'm in the process of building a new machine.  I'm switching from Mandrake
to Debian and am also considering switching away from Qmail/vpopmail as my
mail server.  Here are my requirements.

Selected relaying.  My machine currently set to mail bag for about 100+
other domains in case the correct server is not available.  These are
currently listed in a file, although reading the list straight from DNS
would be fine.

Virtual domains.  I host about 5 domains and would like to continue to do
so.  I *really* like Vpopmail's ability to let me login in with
'user@domain.com'.  Also default accounts are extremely useful.

I had been playing around with the Courier system since it seemed to have
everything I wanted, but to get the Virtual domains the way I wanted I would
have to use Vpopmail.  That means compiling the source and doing a manual
install.

I would like to not need to go outside the Debian package system.  I really
like apt-* and don't want to have to risk stuff with custom compiling.

Other features that would be nice, but not mandatory:  web based admin (via
webmin is fine), filtering and webmail.  (All web features need to be
non-PHP.)

I see I can actually stay with Qmail in all this, but I'm wondering if there
is something better.  Your thoughts would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Chris
--
Chris <chris@stopthesanity.org>
  Junior Birdman(TM) in training