Re: Problem installing postgreSQL and procps

Just to make sure... you are doing this as root, aren't you?  Only, if
you aren't, then the postgres restart script won't see any running
instances, and you won't be able to delete /bin/ps, or /bin/login, and
it will all go pear shaped very quickly.

Tom

--
Tom Cook

"There are few things more satisfying than seeing your children have teenagers of their own."
	- Doug Larson

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au