Antialiased fonts in Opera

I've recently being playing around with trying to get antialised fonts
to work with Opera.

Things sort of work, in that the fonts that are displayed are
antialiased and look nice, but I can't get much of a variety in
fonts. The options are Verdana or Arial (but not both) no matter what
is in the style file. Also justification seems broken when using
antialiased fonts.

Things seem to more or less work in Konqueror (except for drop down
menu and button fonts are in some strange fancy font).

Is this to do with problems in Opera, QT my settings or something
completely different?

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@chariot.net.au

If you, O LORD, kept a record of sins, O Lord, who could stand?
					Psalm 130:3