Re: Video Card Problems

Firstly: If you want to get any help at all, do not post in HTML!  A
fair number of people on this list have have already missed your message
because they automatically delete HTML email, and another chunk of
people are simply unable to read it, and are thus also going to ignore
you.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 01:54:14PM -0400, Derek Kolendowski wrote:
> I installed the whole OS, but it will not recognize my Video card,
> therefore not allowing me to run X Windows.  I have a Nvidia GeForce 2
> MX-400 video card.  Thanks in advance. Derek.

When you're installing X-windows, it asks you which video driver you
want to use.  For nvidia cards, the answer is 'nv'.

-rob