Oops, wrong command typed while using fdisk

Hi,

I was poking around 'fdisk' a few minutes ago.  The only command I issued
was 'p'.  Then, while trying to exit 'fdisk', I accidentally typed 'w'
instead of 'q' and got this message:

===============================

Command (m for help): w
The partition table has been altered!

Calling ioctl() to re-read partition table.

WARNING: Re-reading the partition table failed with error 16: Device or
resource busy.
The kernel still uses the old table.
The new table will be used at the next reboot.
Syncing disks.

Despite what the message above says, I didn't alter the partition table---at
least not consciously.  Is my machine going to be go OK next time it
reboots?  If I broke something, how do I fix it?

Thanks.