Re: command line (batch) partition util

Once upon a time Raffaele Sandrini said...

> I need a util wich i can use to partition a HDD out of a shell script. AKAIK
> normal fdisk can't do that.
> Does someone know a good one woth wich he made good experience and wich does
> not need a special scholl to use it ( :-) )?

GNU parted (partition editor) appears to have the ability to be
scripted. I've never done it myself, but it accepts all commands on the
command line, and the -s, --script option (never prompts for user
intervention.) indicates it will do just what you want.