Re: Golem + Debian Sid = Segfault

* Rohan Deshpande (rohan@myeastern.com) [020807 07:40]:
> Hello,
>
> The subject basically says it all.  X11 loads, but then quits after it
> reaches golem, due to a segfault.  I made no modifications: apt-get
> install golem && golem.install && startx.  Any ideas?

Well, that can't be _all_ you did, since I can't find any package named
golem in sid!  I'm guessing you're using a 3rd-party package that is
buggy in some respects.  I also don't know what golem is, so I don't
really know what I'm talking about ;-)

Maybe someone else can help, or you can give some more info about what
it is you're trying to do, if it has ever worked for you (on another
machine, or another distro, maybe?), and how exactly it fails.

good times,
Vineet
--
http://www.doorstop.net/