Content of /etc/resolv.conf changes after reboot

It's me again...

I'm having here a strange problem. Long time ago I told my Debian
the time I installed it that my nameserver is 194.129.2.25
But I had to change my nameserver. Every time I edit my resolv
by hand it gets lost after a time or at boot up. I guess - or better
I hope - that it's changing it back to the exactly old nameserver
because the fact that I told at installation of Debian that this
should be my nameserver. Does anybody knows a hint for me?

Frank.
--
			$ Hello World!
		      $ I am [Ff]rank ;)