Mondo restore: prevent unpacking in the background

	Hi,

when restoring a system from a Mondo iso, the restore script
(restore-me) tells me it is finished and wants to unmount the CD while
there are a lot (>500) processes like afio and bzip2 are still running
on the files located on the CD.

Is there a way to prevent the script from putting the restore actions
in the background?  I looked through the scripts and they look ok.
Has this something to do with the "busybox"?

Cheers,

Alexis Kotte