Webmin startup/shutdown module is blank..

I had webmin (0.94-6) installed from a woody cd and it was working fine but when I apt-get upgraded to webmin 0.94-8 (I think), the startup/shutdown module was suddenly blank. As far as I know I didn't change any settings so I think it was the upgrade that hosed it.. It wasn't an urgent problem so I decided to just wait for the next version to come along but now that it did (0.990-2), the problem remains. When I click on "Bootup and Shutdown" it just displays the page with the navigation (Webmin Index, Module config, etc) but no content..

Hmmm.. Actually, I just downgraded to .94-6 and it has the same problem so it wasn't the packages fault after all...
Anyone have an idea how I managed to screw this up?

Thanks,
Leo