ssh bad configuration options

My ssh boot script (/etc/init.d/ssh) outputs the following warnings:

/etc/ssh/sshd_config: line 6: Bad configuration option: RandomSeed
/etc/ssh/sshd_config: line 13: Bad configuration option: QuietMode
/etc/ssh/sshd_config: line 16: Bad configuration option: FascistLogging
/etc/ssh/sshd_config: line 25: Bad configuration option: KerberosOrLocalPasswd
/etc/ssh/sshd_config: terminating, 4 bad configuration options

I don't know when this started, I just noticed this the other day. If
I comment out these options and restart the service, I get:

Disabling protocol version 2. Could not load host key
Restarting OpenBSD Secure Shell server: sshdDisabling protocol version
2. Could not load host key
.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Is commenting out these options the
right thing to do?

Thanks,
James