Re: _X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111

--- Burkhard Ritter <burkhard@sportident.de> wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Aug 2002 njacobs@yahoo.com wrote:
(...)
> i had the same problem. look at /etc/X11/Xwrapper.config.
> there is an
> entry allowd_users. set it to anybody. that might help.
> but i am not sure,
> if this was all i had done.

AFAIK the allowed_users entry in /etc/X11/Xwrapper.config
just specifies who may start the X server. But in
my case, the X server is already running, I just
can't connect to it from another machine.
(I tried your suggestion anyway, no success.)