Re: AA fonts with Windowmaker and Mozilla

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 02:59:32PM +0100, Pat Colbeck wrote:
> It was, deleting the ~/.mozilla directory fixed Mozilla.
> Thanks Crispin.
>
> Anyone know if WindowMaker can AA its menus etc ?
>
> Pat

I don't know, but i think that Windowmaker can't use AA Fonts for now. Another
interesting part for me is a translucent menu, which i saw somedays on
themes.org. I think this will be possible with Xrender, but don't know how it
works. So, i will concatenate my question to yours..

Anyone know if WindowMaker can AA its menus and howto make a translucent menu?

Roman
--
www: http://www.romanofski.de
email: romanjoost@gmx.de