Re: [OT] Interactive LDAP maintenance utility

On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 02:05:17PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

| Is there such a beast in Woody+?  It doesn't have to be
| GUI.

Are you looking to keep slapd.conf in line, or to manage the data in
the db?  For the latter, check out web2ldap :

    http://www.web2ldap.de

Unfortunately it isn't packaged yet, but it is fairly straightforward
to set up.

-D

--
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our
sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/